We would love for you to join us
Membership is open to expectant, new and seasoned parents of multiples and families of multiples.
|Please click here to apply for a new membership or click here to log in and review your existing membership. |
We have recently transitioned to a new membership portal.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of joining, please email
|$50||Normal Membership - One year|
|$35||School-aged Multiples Renewal * - One year|
|$10||Digital Renewal ** - One year|
* School-aged Multiples Renewal is for families with multiples attending school
** Digital Membership Renewal is for full members who move out of the area and want to remain connected with NSSMBA. These members are entitled to accessNSNSMBA social media groups/forums and receive NSSMBA's newsletters.
Are you already a member of another multiples club in Australia? Did you know you can transfer your membership (including partial payment) to NSSMBA. You can also transfer to another club if you are moving out of the area. To do this, please contact us at
Have you just found out you're expecting twins? Are you a new parent of triplets?
Are you feeling a overwhelmed? Apprehensive? Excited?
Are you looking for support and ways to meet other parents of multiples?
Then you have come to the right place!
The NSSMBA provides support and assistance to families of multiples, from twins to triplets to any size 'tuplets'. The NSSMBA is run by parents of multiples who volunteer their time to help expectant and new parents of multiples, as it is these parents who have gone through the same experiences and fully understand the challenges and rewards (yes there are rewards!) of being a parent of multiples.
Being a parent of multiples is a unique experience, which, sometimes only parents of multiples can truly appreciate.
Key benefits of joining include:
• Equipment hire: hospital grade breast pumps, free twin feeding pillows, twin carriers and more
• Regular local catch ups and supportive members only Facebook community
• Playgroups in the upper and lower North Shore
• Free use of the books in our Library, including books on multiples, pregnancy, early years, feeding and toddlers
• Access to special discounts, including discounts on formula
• Seminars and workshops to help guide parents of multiples navigate specific issues
• Social events for parents and families to connect, such as the annual Christmas party, dance party, Build It Workshop
• Health Support; access to services from physio, Gidget House, etc
• Connect with a broader range of other members around the country through AMBA
Our members live on the northern side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge - the NSSMBA area spans from Mosman to North Sydney, to St Ives and Ryde. The area is divided into Local Areas - north, south, west and central (see map).