Welcome to the North Shore Sydney Multiple Birth Association (NSSMBA).
Whether you're expecting multiples, navigating the baby/toddler years or have school aged children, we're here to support you.
Our goal is to help you connect, learn and grow, and to support you on your journey raising your multiples.
Learn more 'About the club'.
Find your tribe
NSSMBA is a not-for-profit club and is run by a team of volunteers (all parents of multiples themselves) who are passionate about supporting other families of multiples. 'Meet the NSSMBA team'.
• Parent information sessions & educational webinars
• Member only discounts and offers
• Equipment hire: hospital grade breast pumps, free twin feeding pillows, twin carriers and more
• Parents & Bubs Coffee Catch-ups
• Local Park Catch-ups
• Family friendly socual events
• Monthly newsletters
• Facebook Group & Community support and
• Buy/sell/swap opportunities
Being a parent of multiples is a unique experience, which sometimes only parents of multiples can truly appreciate.