Welcome to the North Shore Sydney Multiple Birth Association (NSSMBA).
Whether you're expecting multiples, navigating the baby/toddler years or have school aged children, we're here to support you.
Our goal is to help you connect, learn and grow, and to support you on your journey raising your multiples.
Learn more 'About the club' and our story.
Find your tribe
NSSMBA is a not-for-profit club and is run by a team of volunteers (all parents of multiples themselves) who are passionate about supporting other families of multiples. 'Meet the NSSMBA team'.
Here are some of the highlights of being a NSSMBA member:
• Parent information sessions & educational webinars
• Member only discounts and offers
• Equipment hire: hospital grade breast pumps, free twin feeding pillows, twin carriers and more
• Parents & Minis Catch-ups
• Parents & Bubs Coffee Catch-ups
• Local Park Catch-ups
• Family friendly social events
• Monthly newsletters
• Facebook Page, Closed Facebook Group for members only & Community support and
• Buy/sell/swap opportunities
Being a parent of multiples is a unique experience, which sometimes only parents of multiples can truly appreciate.
What areas does NSSMBA cover?
NSSMBA supports over 100 families in Sydney's North Shore areas, including the local government areas of: Hornsby Shire, Ku-ring-gai Council, Lane Cove Council, Mosman Council, North Sydney Council, City of Ryde, and City of Willoughby.
If you're unsure where your nearest club is located or you're moving, you can check out AMBA's club finder for a full list of member clubs.